FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Please bear in mind that this is a festival event and as such will be on a grass surface which may be slightly uneven. It is always worth checking weather conditions on the day and making any adjustments to equipment you may need to bring with you for your convenience and comfort.
We provide a free personal assistant ticket to people who may need personal help from a trusted assistant at the event.
This is a simple process following the points below:
1. Order a ticket from our ticket page in the same name as is shown on the proof of disability document.
2. Send your proof of disability document (photo/scan by email) which can include current Disabled Living Allowance document, PIP or equivalent.
3. We would then provide you with an equivalent grade ticket, be that Standard, VIP or VVIP.
You need to email the details through to email@example.com.
Rights of admittance reserved. This event is for over 18s only.
This event operates a Challenge 25 policy, full details available here. Anyone judged to be looking under 25 will be asked to produce photo ID. The only accepted forms of photo ID are a valid, in date, passport, driving license or Home Office approved proof of age card that clearly displays the pass hologram. Full details are available here.
Photocopies or birth certificates will not be accepted and are not valid forms of photo ID.
Please do not come without your valid photo ID if you feel you could look under 25, as you may be turned away if you cannot prove your age.
There is a strict no re-entry policy on the day. The event running times are 12pm – 22:30. Music starts at midday.
ABSOLUTELY NOT, this is a festival in a park, and unfortunately you all have to go home at the end of the evening.
For security reasons, all Beautiful People Festival ticket holders will be subject to searches at entry to the event. Please be patient if there are queues, and please cooperate with any security requests and all searches.
We have put in place all necessary measures to maximise public safety, working closely with the authorities. You can also play your part in keeping Beautiful People Festival safe and secure by reading the following text on restrictions and prohibited items.
Restrictions and prohibited items:
In order to facilitate the security, safety and comfort of all patrons, Beautiful People reserves the right in its reasonable discretion to conduct security searches of persons, clothing, bags and all other items on entry and exit, and to confiscate items which may cause danger or disruption to the Event with no refunds (please note that we are not responsible for any prohibited items or other items that we deem inappropriate or unsafe that are confiscated).
– Anything illegal or offensive.
– Food & drink. There are a variety of licensed bars and catering open throughout the event.
– Illegal Substances and New Psychoactive Substances (Legal Highs) Slammin Events take any drug use very seriously, including the use of nitrous oxide inside or outside the event, and anyone found in possession of drugs may face prosecution, eviction or refused entry.
– NO Glass or aerosols, including bottles. For perfume please consider using a Refillable Travel Perfume Atomiser Spray Bottle, these are available on popular online stores like Amazon.
– Seats and chairs
– Large bags are not allowed to be taken into the festival. Small bags are allowed with the dimensions of 21cm x 30cm (A4 size) nothing bigger please.
– Umbrellas and parasols.
– Tents and gazebos, tables, BBQs, stoves and gas canisters.
– Banners and flags with sticks/poles.
– Animals, with the exception of assistance dogs, are not permitted at any time within any areas of the site.
– Dangerous or hazardous items g. knives, scissors, flares, fireworks, lighter fuel, aerosols, spray cans, air horns, klaxons or similar, laser pens.
– Chinese lanterns and Fireworks.
– Bicycles, skateboards and scooters.
– Large or professional camera equipment (unless agreed by event organiser)
– Any other items not included in the above list that we consider to be unsafe or pose a risk to public safety and/or security.
– You are allowed to bring prescribed medication on site when accompanied by a doctor’s note or valid medical certificate.
NONE! We will have plenty of fast-serve bars and caterers that will be serving a whole range of food & beverages, so don’t worry…
Free water is available on the bars when requested.
There will be cash machines on site. Contactless payments will be in place on bars and food outlets and we recommend bringing all the cash you expect to need for the day with you when you arrive.
To access your tickets, log in at www.festicket.com/my-account, then click on your order. Tickets will be available 5 days prior to the event unless otherwise stated.
Download available tickets by clicking the icon beside them.
For anything else you’ll need to talk to Festicket. Their details are as follows:
Please note that all tickets are non refundable and non exchangeable.
DO NOT BUY TICKETS FROM PEOPLE YOU DO NOT KNOW AND THEREFORE CAN’T TRUST. There are sharks out there ready to con you out of your money. Please, please, please do not hand over or send money to people posting on Facebook or any other social media forum saying they have tickets. Only get tickets from the official ticket outlets.
Last entry to the event is at 5pm
EVENT POSTCODE: E15 2HB
Public transport is the best and easiest way to get to and from the Park – by train, underground, bus or bicycle.
The Park has some of the best transport links in London:
• Nine tube and train links (Served by the 24 hour night tube on the Central and Jubilee lines)
• Numerous bus and coach routes
• Less than 40 minutes to all of London’s major railway stations
• Seven minutes to St Pancras International
• 30 minutes to the M25
• Less than an hour to all London international airports from Stratford station
Public transport is the best and easiest way to get to and from the Park – by train, underground, bus or bicycle. The nearest train, tube and bus stops are at Stratford, Stratford International, Hackney Wick, Pudding Mill and Leyton stations. See the Park Map for more details.
If you are exiting out of Stratford Underground Station – take the escalator or lift up to ‘The Street’ (which is the outdoor part of Westfield Shopping Centre) – follow it along, and turn left at Fountain Square towards the restaurants. Head to the road, then cross into the Park – the event postcode is E15 2HB.