FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
We realise that every person attending Beautiful People Festival in September will want to be assured that we have taken sufficient and suitable precautions to make the festival safe for attendees, staff and the local community. Obviously, whether there are restrictions or not, we will be following the guidance at the time of the event in partnership with the authorities.
If the event cannot take place because of a Covid related issue, all paid for tickets will be refunded in full by the ticket companies.
Yes, any non-refunded ticket for Southport Weekender Festival 2020 or 2021 is valid for Beautiful People Festival. Complimentary tickets from Southport Weekender at Butlins will also be valid and will be issued shortly before the event.
Q: I still have my ticket from the Southport Weekender Festival at Crystal Palace 2020. Is it still valid?
A: Yes, if you did not request a refund for your ticket it is still valid and you need not take further action.
Q: I received the promise of free tickets from Southport following the postponement of the Southport Weekender at Butlins. Are these tickets still valid?
A: Yes, if you did not request a refund for your booking or you amended your booking for 2022, your free tickets for members of your booking are still valid and will be sent to you shortly before the festival in September by email.
Q: Can I upgrade the ticket I bought for the previous festival or my free ticket from the Butlins Southport Weekender?
A: Yes, you simply need to purchase an upgrade ticket and present this along with your original or allocated ticket and you can go VIP or VVIP while they are available.
Q: How much are the upgrade tickets?
A: The upgrades are £25 for a VIP and £70 for a VVIP (+ booking fees) – these upgrade tickets, available on the Buy Tickets button, are limited and on a first come first served basis.
Please bear in mind that this is a festival event and as such will be on a grass surface which may be slightly uneven. It is always worth checking weather conditions on the day and making any adjustments to equipment you may need to bring with you for your convenience and comfort.
We provide a free personal assistant ticket to people who may need personal help from a trusted assistant at the event.
This is a simple process following the points below:
1. Order a ticket from our ticket page in the same name as is shown on the proof of disability document.
2. Send your proof of disability document (photo/scan by email) which can include current Disabled Living Allowance document, PIP or equivalent
3. We would then provide you with an equivalent grade ticket, be that Standard, VIP or VVIP.
You need to email the details through to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rights of admittance reserved. This event is for over 18s only.
This event operates a Challenge 25 policy full details available here. Anyone judged to be looking under 25 will be asked to produce photo ID. The only accepted forms of photo ID are a valid, in date, passport, driving license or Home Office approved proof of age card that clearly displays the pass hologram. Full details are available here.
Photocopies or birth certificates will not be accepted and are not valid forms of photo ID.
Please do not come without your valid photo ID if you feel you could look under 25, as you may be turned away if you cannot prove your age.
There is a strict no re-entry policy on the day. The event running times are 12pm – 10:00pm. Music starts at midday.
ABSOLUTELY NOT, this is a festival in a park, and unfortunately you all have to go home at the end of the evening.
For security reasons, all Beautiful People Festival ticket holders will be subject to searches at entry to the event. Please be patient if there are queues, and please cooperate with any security requests and all searches.
We have put in place all necessary measures to maximise public safety, working closely with the authorities. You can also play your part in keeping Beautiful People Festival safe and secure by reading the following text on restrictions and prohibited items.
Restrictions and prohibited items:
In order to facilitate the security, safety and comfort of all patrons, Beautiful People reserves the right in its reasonable discretion to conduct security searches of persons, clothing, bags and all other items on entry and exit, and to confiscate items which may cause danger or disruption to the Event with no refunds (please note that we are not responsible for any prohibited items or other items that we deem inappropriate or unsafe that are confiscated).
– Anything illegal or offensive.
– Food & drink. There are a variety of licensed bars and catering open throughout the event.
– Illegal Substances and New Psychoactive Substances (Legal Highs) Slammin Events take any drug use very seriously, including the use of nitrous oxide inside or outside the event, and anyone found in possession of drugs may face prosecution, eviction or refused entry.
– NO Glass or aerosols, including bottles. For perfume please consider using a Refillable Travel Perfume Atomiser Spray Bottle, these are available on popular online stores like Amazon.
– Seats and chairs
– Large bags are not allowed to be taken into the festival. Small bags are allowed with the dimensions of 21cm x 30cm (A4 size) nothing bigger please.
– Umbrellas and parasols.
– Tents and gazebos, tables, BBQs, stoves and gas canisters.
– Banners and flags with sticks/poles.
– Animals, with the exception of assistance dogs, are not permitted at any time within any areas of the site.
– Dangerous or hazardous items g. knives, scissors, flares, fireworks, lighter fuel, aerosols, spray cans, air horns, klaxons or similar, laser pens.
– Chinese lanterns and Fireworks.
– Bicycles, skateboards and scooters.
– Large or professional camera equipment (unless agreed by event organiser)
– Any other items not included in the above list that we consider to be unsafe or pose a risk to public safety and/or security.
– You are allowed to bring prescribed medication on site when accompanied by a doctor’s note or valid medical certificate.
NONE! We will have plenty of fast-serve bars and caterers that will be serving a whole range of food & beverages, so don’t worry…
Free water is available on the bars when requested.
There will be cash machines on site. Contactless payments will be in place on bars and food outlets and we recommend bringing all the cash you expect to need for the day with you when you arrive.
You’ll need to talk to Ticket Arena/Festicket. Their details are as follows:
Tel: 0113 350 4114
Monday – Friday: 10:00 – 17:00
Saturday: 10:00 – 14:00
Bank Holiday Opening Hours: 10:00 – 14:00
Please note that all tickets are non refundable and non exchangeable.
DO NOT BUY TICKETS FROM PEOPLE YOU DO NOT KNOW AND THEREFORE CAN’T TRUST. There are sharks out there ready to con you out of your money. Please, please, please do not hand over or send money to people posting on Facebook or any other social media forum saying they have tickets. Only get tickets from the official ticket outlets.
Last entry to the event is at 5pm
Event Postcode: SM4 5QU
Morden Park is easy to reach using public transport. For the latest travel updates please use the TFL Journey Planner before you depart on the day. The nearest Overground Station is Morden South (5 minutes walk), the nearest tube is Morden (Northern Line, 15 minutes walk).
There are a range of buses that serve the park, including: 154, 93, 80, 293, 163